New User? Follow these simple steps
In order to register for an iCity Online account, residents must use their PIN information found on
their Tax Bill and Water & Sewer Bills from the Township of Hornepayne.
1. Click on “Profile Register” on the upper right of the screen.
2. Click “Show Me How”.
3. Select the Account Type (PT-Property Tax or UB-Utility Billing).
4. Complete the required fields.
5. Click “Continue”. You will now be required to create your Username (*CAN NOT CONTAIN SPACES*) and Password.
6. Registration is complete.
Adding Additional Accounts
To add additional accounts to your profile (you can add multiple Property Tax accounts as well as
Utility Bill accounts) follow these steps:
1. Click on your Name on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
2. Under “Need to Add an Account”, select UB-Utility Bill or PT-Property Tax.
3. Enter the Water Account (14 digits) or Roll Number (15 digits including the decimal) and
the Access Code/PIN from your Property Tax Notice.
4. Click on “Save Account”.
5. Your account is now saved.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 807-868-2020 x0.